A smooth 100% cotton paper much like what Napoleon and Beethoven used.
Inspired by iconic Parisian haute couture, Soumkine Premium sketchbooks are handmade in Paris with the finest materials, a true chef-d'oeuvre. The perfect gift for any sketchbook lover - if you can bear to give it away!
Why 100% Cotton Paper
• Archival museum-quality paper. Remains white for more than 200 years.
• Beautiful smooth texture for an excellent writing experience.
• Works perfectly with any kind of fountain pens, even the most leaky ones.
• History to be proud of: our 100% cotton paper is made by on same paper mill in Italy as the one Napoleon and Beethoven used.
• The most sustainable paper type with least environmental footprint. No trees were cut to produce it.
•Slim size is 4.3 × 8.3 inches (11 × 21 cm) goes perfectly with Soumkine's Leather Covers
• 32 pages
• Staple-bound for durability
•120 gsm smooth 100% cotton paper
• Perfect for calligraphy, writing, and drawing
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• White color
Slowly handcrafted in Paris, France.
Cover type: Softcover
Page Numbering: No
Sheet Color: White
Size Depth: 10 mm
Weight: 90 g
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! We will be happy to assist you.